GRAY Media is ramping up for its global expansion in 2020.
We’re looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Account Executive to sell advertising and sponsorships across our verticals in print, digital, and experiential events. If you thrive in a culture of innovative go-getters who push for their personal and company best, and are eager to make a difference, this is the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Articulate the competitive advantages of marketing through GRAY
- Sell print and digital advertising and event sponsorships
- Nurture, drive, and close business independently to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Develop and maintain business relationships; attend industry and client events
- Build industry knowledge to target client base; learn their needs and propose solutions
- Represent GRAY as the design authority
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience selling advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and sales strategy
- Demonstrated high-level business acumen
- A top sales performer with strong closing skills
- At the core, you are entrepreneurial, driven, and proactive
GRAY MEDIA, LLC (GRAY) is a privately-held, independently-owned media company headquartered in the historic Bottling Plant building in Seattle, Washington. Focused on architecture, interiors, arts, fashion, and product design, GRAY is comprised of diverse media and entertainment properties—including the award-winning bimonthly GRAY magazine and annual GRAY Awards—with a total brand reach exceeding 24 million.
Base + competitive commission structure
- Send your resumé or link to your LinkedIn profile page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a compelling note to Shawn Williams, GRAY Media’s CEO, expressing what you will bring to the table and why you are the right person to be our Account Executive